We’re offering weekly online courses for beginners. If you’d like to start learning Esperanto, or if you’ve already done a little by yourself but haven’t had the chance to speak the language out loud, this course is for you.
This course is based on “Esperanto by Direct Method” by Stano Marček and is divided into three eight-week periods. If you’re a beginner looking to take your first steps into Esperanto waters, these three courses are for you: Kurso I, Kurso II and Kurso III. At the end of each eight-week period you can decide to repeat the module, take a break, or move straight on to the next one.
How often? An hour once a week. Please only register if you know you will be able to attend most weeks.
Where? We use Zoom
Level? Kurso I is aimed at complete beginners and at people who have just started learning Esperanto. It is followed by Kurso II and then Kurso III. Once you have completed these three courses, you will be ready to move to the intermediate course (A2-B1 level).
- With Phil on Mondays at 12:00 (Los Angeles) / 14:00 (Dallas) / 15:00 (New York) / 20:00 (London) / 21:00 (Paris). This course started in September 2020.
- With Phil on Tuesdays at 12:00 (Los Angeles) / 14:00 (Dallas) / 15:00 (New York) / 20:00 (London) / 21:00 (Paris). This course started in October 2020.
- With Phil on Wednesdays at 10:30 (Los Angeles) / 12:30 (Dallas) / 13:30 (New York) / 18:30 (London) / 19:30 (Paris). This course started in June 2020.
- With Rafa on Thursdays at 17:30 (Los Angeles) / 19:30 (Dallas) / 20:30 (New York). This course started in June 2020.
- With Amanda on Saturdays at 09:00 (Los Angeles) / 11:00 (Dallas) / 12:00 (New York) / 17:00 (London) / 18:00 (Paris). This course started in September 2020.
Any other questions? Simply send us a message through our contact page.
Please note that this course is intended for English speakers or for people with a good knowledge of English. During the lessons we aim to speak mainly Esperanto, but grammatical explanations are in English.
The number of participants is limited to 15 in each group